Yes, Cedric, you _think_. Which is the point. There's no proof, though
there are many indicators its not working as designed. My argument has
always been that, given the draconian, near thought-crime nature of
patent law, the burden of proof is clearly on the ones in favour of
it. You're trying to twist the argument arond to: There's no proof it
DOESNT work, so we should keep them.

The UK and europe easily show that you don't NEED software patents.