On 9/28/10 19:27 , Chris Adamson wrote:
Good point, Jitesh. After all, Sun was shedding great people before it
was acquired too, both through layoffs and voluntary departures.
Notably, nearly all the great Java Desktop minds are now on other
platforms: for example, Chet Haase and Hans Mueller are at Adobe,
Romain Guy is at Google (Android), and Josh Marinacci is at Palm/HP.

Chet is at Google since May. A few weeks ago I realized with much delay that Cedric moved to LinkedIn. So, as Jitesh said, smart people move away from other corporates too. Why only Sun and now Oracle traffic gets so much attention is something that I have to understand.

--
Fabrizio Giudici - Java Architect, Project Manager
Tidalwave s.a.s. - "We make Java work. Everywhere."