On 9/28/10 21:35 , Moandji Ezana wrote:
On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 8:06 PM, Fabrizio Giudici <fabrizio.giud...@tidalwave.it <mailto:fabrizio.giud...@tidalwave.it>> wrote:

    Why only Sun and now Oracle traffic gets so much attention is
    something that I have to understand.

That's not quite true. Cédric ♔'s departure earned a mention in TechCrunch <http://techcrunch.com/2010/05/13/android-senior-software-engineer-cedric-beust-leaves-google-for-linkedin/>. And it happened in May, so you're more than a few weeks late. :)

Clearly I didn't notice it, but my point was different (and badly explained) - not that they are unnoticed; it's that there are no speculations about the corporate that is left. I mean, I suppose nobody wondered about the Android fate when one of its fathers left.

--
Fabrizio Giudici - Java Architect, Project Manager
Tidalwave s.a.s. - "We make Java work. Everywhere."