Please don't spell it out.

Let it stand as an example of why women are leaving this site. (If
they are...) (Or why the guys think it is a locker room site.
<shruggingsmiley/>)

It stands in good company along with the endless pissing contests and
Hilter revivals... <laughingsmiley/>

You guys crack me up, but give the ladies a break. This is my only
social dating site and I am getting a little concerned about my 0-0
batting average...