On Oct 3, 5:23 pm, Reinier Zwitserloot <reini...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I assume it was a reference to this somewhat famous
> talk:http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/CouchDB_talk- note that it was
> NB: The link includes the first slide which is not very suitable for
> work, so you might not want to click on it.

Yes, that's what I was referring to. I didn't want to dignify
the sentiments of that talk with a link, and I didn't want
to offend any Java Posse readers myself, so I was a bit
reticent in my description.

And, about the Hitler references; please remember the
trouble Hitler had leading an agile development effort:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1wKO3rID9g

Respectfully,
Eric Jablow