No wondEr people are leaving this group.(I hope not).

I didn't find what Kevin wrote as repititive.This is a good topic.

The choice of language depends on many factors like developers
skillset, suitability to the project,etc. That is how projects are
handled here..I don't know about others.
A project on Workflow based applications is best and fastest executed
on lotus notes.including emails. Every technology /language has its
own capabilities to execute some specific requirements. Thus, I
refrain from grading a language without these parameters(and more to
be accurate ) into consideration..

Reiner==>Ass you might say again, let me end with these famous lines.

'Frankly my dear , I don't give a damn..

JUST FOCUS ON THE DISCUSSION & MIND YOURSELF NEXT TIME.Atleast I am
polite.There are women in this group too..

..///
jd'