+1 for BeyondPod.  I have tried most of them (including ACast, and
Listen) - I am really impressed with its features, configurability,
and stability.

DoggCatcher is also supposed to be good, but I didn't try it, because
it is a paid app, without a trial period (BeyondPod has a free 1 week
trial).

Listen drove me nuts, as it seemed to want to impose its own way of
doing things, which is very different from the way I want to organize
podcasts.  It was also very buggy.