Hopefully without spoiling anything, I will give me thoughts on Tron
Legacy.

Yes, the idea is far fetched.  It starts to fall apart if you think
about the details.  They do use some quantum physics like words which
suggest there is some theory behind it, but it's generally not
explained.  It's a movie - you just need to take a leap of faith.
(Like Inception for example)

I felt that they missed (or threw away) some of the key ideas from the
first film but they were trying to expand on some in their own way.
It looks good; sounds good; but was never going to be Shakespeare. But
as a had been telling friends before I saw it:  This film is going to
be awesome. Even if it sucks, its going to be awesome.

And sorry Quorra, my heart is with Gem. Who would have thought.

Sausages.