On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 1:18 PM, Karsten Silz <karsten.s...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Fair enough about Youtube, but isn't the Android browser called Chrome,
> too?

I think that on vanilla Android it's simply called "Browser". On HTC Sense's
customised browser it's called "Internet" and the only info I can find about
it on the phone is that it's Webkit 3.1.

If they really wanted to force the issue make YouTube WebM only.

A world where no Google services worked on iOS would be pretty sad, IMO.

Moandji