Be that as it may, my criteria still stands as "cultural sensation".
Example: Conan O'Brien makes a joke about it (implicitly assuming that
people will get the reference).

<http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2010/09/14/conan-obrien-plays-angry-
birds-answers-your-questions-via-facebook/>

But enough about my predictions.  We can debate in January, 2012.
Who's got next?

--Chris