By the way, a recurring theme of the past few roundups has been along
the lines of "if we made a company with the people we have here, how
much ass would that company kick?" :-). I am looking forward to the
flip side of that - if I spent a week coding with people willing to
fly to a town about as isolated as it could be, how much cool code
could be produced?

Dick