Oh how the worm has turned!

I personally found TestNG to be very complicated because of the XML
configuration, certainly too risky for the average developer.
The tool support also lags behind JUnit, which is just a killer for most
people. It's just remiss of a test framework designer not to start with the
IDE plugin.

I'm being sarcastic of course... I actually quite like TestNG.
Though I did genuinely have those complaints when I first tried it, they
rapidly faded once I acquired some real-life experience of the framework.

--
Kevin Wright

gtalk / msn : kev.lee.wri...@gmail.com
<kev.lee.wri...@gmail.com>mail: kevin.wri...@scalatechnology.com
vibe / skype: kev.lee.wright
quora: http://www.quora.com/Kevin-Wright
twitter: @thecoda

"My point today is that, if we wish to count lines of code, we should not
regard them as "lines produced" but as "lines spent": the current
conventional wisdom is so foolish as to book that count on the wrong side of
the ledger" ~ Dijkstra