On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 3:48 PM, Kirk <kirk.pepperd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 15, 2011, at 3:41 PM, Casper Bang wrote:
>
>>> will, it means that the JVM needs to be understood by those deploying it.
>>> But guess what, that is the same for just about every machine on the planet.
>>
>> Except, not every IT org can devote a deployment engineer to
>> understanding the Java memory model and intricate details about
>> generations and collector strategies.

Send them to a training - it's worth every penny...

Sven

> there are so many things wrong with this statement I'm not even going to
> start.
>
> Regards,
> Kirk

Sven Reimers

* Senior System Engineer and Software Architect
* NetBeans Dream Team Member: http://dreamteam.netbeans.org
* NetBeans Governance Board Member: http://netbeans.org/about/os/governance.html
* Community Leader  NetBeans: http://community.java.net/netbeans
* Duke's Choice Award Winner 2009