Fair point, but I made both comments quite early yesterday morning after I
saw the tweet, both were clearly marked with my name and the java posse
website (cos I am too lazy and haven't updated my own blog in way too
long), and both were, as I say, polite and professional in nature. Indeed
one was in response to the implication that I had somehow not demonstrated
Scala in my demo at the Scripting Bowl, which is clearly nonsense and I
felt deserved some kind of response to that effect. Perhaps Stephen has
longer than a 24 hour backlog, perhaps he did not recognize my name, but I
have trouble believing either of these things. Not to worry, I can always
mention it at the end of the next Posse episode :-)

Dick