Um, here in this mailing list/newsgroup?  Besides that, Twitter to some
extent, or the office.  It's quite pleasant having people around at work
who know their stuff although they tend to read from Spanish language
sources meaning they're a few days behind me or some topics just don't make
it through at all and I get blank looks.

I wish IRC were useful for that, but there be topic nazis.