On Tue, 19 Jun 2012 17:26:04 +0200, Kevin Wright <kev.lee.wri...@gmail.com> wrote:

It's therefore no surprise that people in the US are far more likely to Try asking around in China what people there consider to be innovative, I'd
be very surprised if many people there regard Twitter in this category.

I don't live in China, still I don't consider Twitter a big technological innovation. It's just marketing. I don't see anything that you can do with Twitter and you couldn't do with other means, such as a RSS feed. Furthermore it's a single point of failure (80 minutes of blackout today).

--
Fabrizio Giudici - Java Architect, Project Manager
Tidalwave s.a.s. - "We make Java work. Everywhere."