I can tell you that Argentina does that kind of profiling but without any
such app available to my knowledge.  They 'get you' at random times or
times of large transactions such as buying a house.

Argentina's style would be to provide a webapp where you enter your
national ID (no password) and they tell you your status.  Cynically I'd say
they'd add a couple of points when you do that.