At this point, you're probably being over-paraniod in the wrong direction!

So far as I'm aware, you're at higher risk of having your card cloned from
a cardholder-not-present transaction over the phone, or from day-0 exploit
that logs your keyboard/clipboard, or from a remote website being hacked,
or from a cashpoint that's been exploited.

Can you convince me that it's safer to type in your password each time, or
to copy/paste than it is to allow a dedicated application to autofill web
forms for you?