I would have to do that on all computers wouldn't I? Nice thing about
OpenDNS is it blocks most things. It does too much though on some settings,
and not enough on others. I like the idea of a white list to let through
some special sites, but they limited it to 25. I'd be willing to pay if I
could have much higher limits but it is something their system doesn't
support.

Robert Casto
www.robertcasto.com
www.sellerstoolbox.com