Hi guys,

I've been thinking about writing a plugin for IntelliJ.

Thing is, it would be really nice if I could make some money from it.
Scandalous I know!

Any advice? Is it even worth it these days?

Some things I was thinking about were:

1. A cut down basic version and commercial 'pro' version model.
2. Open source the code but offer support contracts.
3. Create a web site with a list of features and have people pay any amount
to see the feature they want implemented next - highest amount wins.

Nothing staggering unique there but would be good to get any advice.

Thanks

Rakesh