In an environment where people don't take the time to update comments, they
become worthless.  In an environment where people do put energy into that,
they have value.  Simples..

To help others keep comments up to date, reference the class names/method
names directly in the comments so that they appear in a usages search (in
IDEA anyway, not sure whether Eclipse will do that).