From: "John Justice"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 12/3/06 7:33:21 PM
To: "jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com"<jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: Recording Software

Bill, many people around here use Gold Wave because it's relatively
inexpensive and very capable.
There's a new piece of software designed by American Printing House for the
Blind called Sound Recorder.  I played with that one a bit and it is pretty
good too.  The advantage is that this software was written specifically for
the blind.  Actually, I think it's based on Sound Forge, an excellent piece
of recording software but that thing has 2 major draw backs.
1.  It's very expensive.
2.  It's so capable that it can be a little daunting to use.

Good luck.

John Justice