Hi All,

If it means anything, and although it doesn't mean anything for those who
have already done it, it might help people who are considering downloading
the new IE Update.

One rule I have lived by when it comes to software is that I will never
download a new version of software right when it comes out.

While I agree that most software vendors and makers test drive their
software out on beta testers and the like, it's been my experience that
these beta testers are, for the most part, working with kick ass systems and
working with, if not better, than better than average computer systems.

Also, these vendors don't always test out their products with the disabled
in mind.  Having said that, I usually only test out or download and install
new versions of software, like IE 7 and the like after a few updates have
been released with it, such as a service pack or a higher version.

Anyway, that's my two cents worth, and I hope the subject line was changed
as per your instructions, David.

Victor