So do I enable Java in the Jaws program or in Internet Explorer, and do I
need the Microsun bridge or whatever that thing is?
Sharon

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Benjamin
Hawkes-Lewis
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2006 4:14 AM
To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: Combo box question

Sharon wrote:
This set is especially weird, as the alt down arrow brings me out of
forms mode and I cannot seem to select any of the choices.
http://www.gapeaches.com/recipes.htm

I really want the recipes information. Is it me, or is this impossible
because this site is just plain inaccessible?

Two points. First at least one of the linked recipes is a 404 No Page
Found (Peach Cream Cheese Desert), so that could have been your problem.
Second, do you have JavaScript enabled? If you do, you can arrow down to
your choice, then press enter. If not, the select boxes on that site
don't work.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis

Users List" group.