David,
I am running Windows XP but I didn't even get this option.  Nothing is
happening.  Thanks for trying.
----- Original Message ----- From: David The WildThing! To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 7:45 AM
 Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: Last question for the night

 Hello Tammy;

 if your using Windows XP;

 and when you insert a CD you hear;

 "Windows can perform the same action each time you insert
 a disk or connect a device with this kind of file:
 Music CD
 What do you want Windows to do?"

 you can;

 1, navigate to the letter of your audio drive, example, "D",

 2, press applications key, and arrow to, "Auto-play", and press enter, or, after
pressing the applications key, press the letter, "P" and press enter,

 3, now your presented with a list of choices, just arrow to Winamp, tab once and
check the box with spacebar that reads, " Always do the selected action, then,
tab ok, and press enter.

 your CD's should now play in Winamp.

----- Original Message ----- From: tammy cantrell To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 11:42 PM
   Subject: [JAWS-Users] Last question for the night

   When I put a cd into my disk drive, nothing happens.  I can use windows
explorer and locate the cd, enter on it and then it will play.  How can I get
it back to where I put in a cd and it automatically opens Winamp and starts
playing?
   Thanks in advance!
   Smile! GOD loves you!