From: "Mich"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 12/29/06 9:55:43 PM
To: "jaws-users-list @googlegroups.com"<jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Help with Goldwave

hello all. I apologize if this is off topic for this list but I thought that I
would give this list a try since I have mailed a few other lists and gotten no
right now and they are goldwave v 5.12 and v5.14. Now I would like to know a
few things 1 what version should I keep and what one should I remove? and 2 I
have 2 different sets of scripts for goldwave and they are goldwave5.13 scripts
for jaws5.zip and goldwave 21.zip I got all of these scripts from the jfw lite
programs page. My last and final question is where do I install these scripts?
right now I have them both in the jaws.enu folder I would also like to know how
to set up the conversion thing in goldwave for batch processing because right
now all jaws says is convert files to this format and it doesn't read the
format it just says check box not checked. I think I might be missing the
lame.dll mp3 encoder file thing. I don't know where I would be
able to get that and what to do with it after I downloaded it. In short I need some help with all of this. If some one from hear could possibly e male me off list and possibly give me some help with this that would be grate. I am using jaws 7.0 and windows xp if that helps any. many thanks. from Mich Verrier from New Liskeard Ontario Canada. PS you can e male me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] I hope to hear back from some one soon.

Users List" group.