You  will look in the sys tray to see what updates theya re.
----- Original Message ----- From: Mich To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2006 8:28 PM
 Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: ms updates

 hi again ok i just looked and the radio butten that says something like
download updates but let me choose when to install them is checked. i just left
it alone so with that i gess the bigger question would be how do i know what
updates have been installd? how do i check? it doesn't really madder now since
i never installd any of the updates this time around but i would like to know
for next time. many thanks.
----- Original Message ----- From: Sarah To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2006 11:20 PM

   Hello. you will need to go in the control pannel then to system then  to
automatic updates andthen choose what you want from the cluster of radio
buttons.