Thank you Walt, for changeing the subject line to reflect the topic being discussed.
This is what makes the archives worth having.
Richard Justice-list moderator
----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 2:05 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Changing verbosity and punctuation

Hi, Victor -

It might also matter where you make the changes. I was already in Outlook
Express, so I simply changed the verbosity from Advanced to Intermediate
after pressing INSERT+V and when that didn't alter anything, I used the same
approach to change the punctuation setting. However, I just now changed the
verbosity setting by means of Configuration Manager and the punctuation
settings wasn't changed then, either, so my guess is that you may have
changed it manually and then forgotten. I was pretty sure that there was no
direct connection between verbosity and punctuation; that is, that altering
one would affect the other; and this seems to verify it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Victor Gouveia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>