_____
From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kerryann Ifill
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2007 1:10 PM
To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: FTP Explorer

Hi Denny,

Tried to follow your instructions, but not quite sure here exactly.
The one thing I have learnt though and don't know if its of any value tot he
list is that when in the log on window of ftp explorer pressing Alt-T puts a
shortcut on the desktop for the ftp account you're logging on to.
Thanks again.
Kerry

_____