-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 10:39 AM
To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: what is the system tray

This is an absolute violation of the guide lines and as such I have
reluctantly taken action in this matter.  We have all been beginners at one
time or another ourselves.  I sure didn't hit the ground running back in
1989 when I first touched a computer, and believe me folks I went to a
computer school that had an extremely oppressive environment where the
instructors would rather yell at a student then help them out with a
problem.  I created this list on the premise that anybody could ask any
question relating to the topic of this list without having to be afraid of
what another list member would say.  Yes of course the hope is that all will
gain the confidence to try things on their own and when they get stuck the
list will be here to help out.  The thing is there are over 200 members on
here and everybody is at a different skill level than everybody else.  My
wife was on another list and she asked a question on there only to receive
an abusive answer from another list member, well I couldn't do anything
about that list but I sure can do something here.  So this group will
continue to run the way it has where everybody can feel safe to ask a
question without worrying about reprisal, because I believe it is worth
doing.
David Ferrin