  From: Mich
  To: jaws-users-list @googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 11:44 AM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] looking for a good anty virus program that works well
with jaws 7.0

  hello all. I am looking for a good ante virus program that is jaws user
friendly. I use jaws 7.0 and I would prefer it not to be Norton and I would
also like it to be free. Any suggestions? I am using kasperskie antie virus
witch a sighted  friend of mine installed needless to say it doesn't seem to be
that jaws user friendly. I am also wondering weather any one elts  has used
this program? and if so how did they find it? well take care all and I hope to
hear back from the list. I did look on the jfw lite page and found AVG and I am
wondering how good that program is? many thanks. from Mich Verrier.