From: "Larry Stansifer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 7:50 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] unwanted format changes in MS-word

Thanks to all of you who helped me get Word XP working
correctly at least for the moment.
My next question is, how do I keep this from occurring in
the future? Finding and deleting that normal template turned
into a semester project. At one point I even thought about
attempting to set up a hot-key for it if this is going to be
a regular thing. Again, thanks for all of your help.

Regards

Larry Stansifer