Hi David and others,

A thought occured to me.  A couple weeks ago, one of the
listers was asking whether there was a way he could get
jfw to come back up when his wife logged off the system.
Earlier this week, you shared some scripts with me for
using different synthesisers and then Carla asked about
different jfw settings for different user accoutns.
Here's my question,
How possible do you think it would be to have the "no
speech" feature activated in one account and when that
person logged off, jfw would revert to the default
settings with speech.
What do you think?

Kerry