________________________________

From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of K Anderson
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 7:20 PM
To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JFW on a network: Was: Jaws reading log-in screens

Hmmm.  I have recently started using a new computer on a new network at
work.  I'm not sure what the network is, but the OS is Windows XP Pro.
The system is running a network version of JFW 7.1 and IE 6.  Seems
every day I encounter another problem.  The thing that bothers me the
most is that I can not set JFW up to run on start up.  I'm not even
given that option under the JFW Basic Settings.  Perhaps the Network
Administrator could access this setting...I'll definitely ask.  However,
the Network Administrator tells me that FS reports there is no remedy to
the problem.  Approximately 6-10 employees use JFW on this network, and
only two of them can set JFW to run on start up.  My understanding is
this is because they have JFW running from a dongle (sp?) rather than
from the "Jaws Network."

Another issue that bothers me is that I am not able to access "Help" in
the JFW application.  The Network Administrator is supposed to be
contacting FS about this so hopefully they can figure it out.  Any
thoughts or suggestions about using JFW on a network would be
appreciated.

Katrina