Have you tried pressing enter when focusing on the edit field to
activate forms mode? You can't type anything unless you activate forms
mode first. Hope that helps.
On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 23:34:28 +0100, "John R. & guide dog Iris"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Hi everyone
> I've run in to this problem I can't remember if I've asked before I don't
> think I've asked before.
> I'm using Jaws 7 and with Jaws 7 when I'm only on a website no where else
> get problems with typing anything from E-mail addresses to names to
> passwords has anyone got an answer for this for me please?
> please get back to me
>
> from John and guide dog Iris
> My contact info:
> MSN and E-mail me on:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Skype me on: johnathan.richards
> join any of my groups on:
> make_a_friend:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> and or:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> if when you try to join these groups it doesn't let you then E-mail me
> privately with your Name, E-mail address, and location and I'll add you
> in.
> visit my website at:
> http://www.johnathanrichards.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
> The rules set out for the for the make_a_friend group also apply for the
> needed_help group except you can share programs and all sorts through
> yahoo's file system

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype name chrishallsworth7266