I just placed a clock on the home page which is not a big deal but it will
give you the correct time and date. What I would like if somebody who is not
in the eastern time zone to visit the page and let me know their findings.
In other words tell me if the time is correct for you or is the script
reporting the server's time which is in the eastern time zone.
David Ferrin
Never purchase the first version of anything. This message brought to you by
Windows Vista. Smart Computing March 2007