From: "Bill Gallik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 9:21 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: the group home page

David,

It appears that your little script is reporting for the time zone of the PC
accessing the web page.  However, if you stay on the page beyond the initial
minute that doesn't get reported, I found it necessary to refresh the page
to get the time updated from 8:18 to 8:19.
Bill Gallik
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
God made man before woman so as to give him time to think of an answer for
her first question.
- "We were happily married for eight months. Unfortunately, we were married
for four and a half years."
- Nick Faldo