From: "Stu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "jaws" <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2007 9:23 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] not recieving messages

I seem to have a problem that I don't seem to find a solution. My bulk-Spam
folder on the web is turned off, I would rather take care of that stuff my
self. I recieved nothing from the list for 4 days, so yesterday I
unsubscribe then later in the day I subscribed, this morning Lois got
messages from the list so I know the list is up and running but still I am
getting nothing. Would one of the moderators take a look and see if
something can be done to remedy the situation. Appreciate the help.
Stu
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
When the devil brings up your past, remind him of his future.