  From: tammy cantrell
  To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2007 10:35 AM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: not recieving messages

  Stu,
  I'm not a moderator but I did want to share some information.  I am on
another Google group.  For some reason, that list has experienced this same
problem.  Some members are receiving emails and the remainder of the group are
not.  This has been happening all of this past week.  One person shared with me
to go and create a Google account, not an email account.  He said that right
after doing that emails started coming in.
  hth