I tried to down load it off of the disk I received in the mail on Friday, and
could not get it to load at all, so I was told to go to the web site and down
load it off of Freedom, which I did, and was able to install it with no
problem, but now can't read the mail in my in box with that version.

Cathy and Pilot Dog Deena, and Retired guide, Copper, both golden retrievers,
Kindness is the language which the deaf can
hear and the blind can see.  ~Mark Twain