Looks like the night shift beat me to this one already, that's good. FYI
there is a contact form on the web site right on the main page so that
anybody can reach all of us at once. Unfortunately the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] address doesn't work even though
google claims it does. This has been a problem since we got here so far as
that goes. I had hoped that problems like that along with several others
would have been taken care of by now, obviously not though.

Since I have everybody's attention I might as well bring you all up to date
on the list's future possible home.

It's not going back to Yahoo or most certainly not over to free lists for
that matter. Now if it stays here has not been decided as of yet. The
possible alternative is moving it over to my own server and using the mail
man program that I recently purchased the right to use. We're still in the
beta cycle for almost a week now, and I must say it is seemingly going along
very well.The list if we do that will still remain free for the membership
but the service will not be as such. The bright side to that is if it goes
south for any reason I can say something. Think about it, there's not much
you can say to a company when their free service isn't working well for you.
The other thing is the program is included with the unlimited web package
that I got recently since much to my surprise this thing has really caught
on and the site has grown. Also before anybody considers asking at all no I
am not in any way shape or form asking for help in this matter. Consider it
my contribution to the blindness community.
David Ferrin
Personal Email Address