From: "Patti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 1:05 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] outlook express

Hey Gang,
Could some one tell me how to find and install outlook express on a
computer?
I have Jaws 8, window XP home, and internet 6.
I went to the program file, but I couldn't find any thing there.
Help Patti thanks

when the devil reminds you of your past ... you remind him of his future!
The enemy is toast!  The battle is won!