Hi Patti,

What happens when you press the start button, then P for programs, then O
for Outlook Express?

If my guess is right, Outlook Express does not have a sub-menu to it, so you
would not find it in the Microsoft sub-menu, and it should be right after
all the sub-menus.

As David suggested, press the start menu key, press P for programs, then up
arrow, and keep up arrowing until you get to the programs beginning with the
letter O.  Obviously, if you pass into the programs that start with the
letter N, then obviously the Outlook Express shortcut has been removed from
your start menu.

I'll have to get back to you when I remember how to put that shortcut back
in your start menu, but you can also do what David suggested, and see if
running the program name he pointed out will start Outlook Express.  If it
does start up, all you have to do is put a shortcut icon on your desktop or
start menu, which ever you prefer, and you're good to go.

Let us know what happens.

Victor