Will do!
Okay, folks, let's kill this thread!
Thank you,
----- Original Message -----
From: "David Ferrin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 8:54 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] memo to the list

OK here's the deal I made the transition just as smooth as I possibly could
for all concerned, in fact I have had several people thank me for doing such
a nice job of it. So if changing an email address is too much work for
anybody then that's just too bad in my opinion. I do this as a hobby and
hopefully some good in the process will come out of it. Nobody is required
to be here at all, so take that for what it's worth. I'm normally quite an
even mannered guy but this is going too far already. Now having said this I
bid all good night. Rick if anything goes on over night handle it as you see
fit, I'll back you up all the way.
David Ferrin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at: