-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 10:43 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Service and application

Donnie, you make it so easy for me I can't resist. Yes of course I can give
you the instructions, but I think I'll let somebody else do it, I'm
performing major surgery on the web site today. This is just an email break
is all.
David Ferrin [EMAIL PROTECTED]