-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lennie Rinaldi
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 1:05 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Merging word document in Excel

Patricia,

You said:

>when the last row and the last cell Jaws will say, if you press tab it
>will add another row and will automatically drop you down to the next
>row of the tables.
>If this happens it can be removed by, place the cursor within that row
>and pressing Alt E,D arrow to row delete and enter.

I think that you mean to press Alt+a, D for delete and then R for row? Alt+a
will put you into the table menu.

Your description above works for Excel. Hope that this clarify what you
mean. Just trying to help.

Thanks,

Lennie

At 11:55 AM 6/15/2007, you wrote:
>I've done this process several times and it works well for me...
>I open Word*Office 2000, I open the excel spreadsheet I press the shift
>key and right arrow across all the cells/columns/rows I want to copy
>then I do control C, alt tab back to word and control P.
>A few notes..
>
>This will put it into a column/tables format which can resemble excel
>except that you have to move around in it differently than in excel..
>tab to jump to next cell shift-tab back to previous one. Left/right
>arrow moves you by character within that cell. Up/down arrow works as
>indicated but just wherever the cursor is at the time.
>Whereas in excel you up/down arrow for instance and can left/right
>arrow and quickly hop to cells but not in Word as columns/tables..
>Insert-8 will read the entire row the cursor is in.
>One other note to be very aware of..
>when the last row and the last cell Jaws will say, if you press tab it
>will add another row and will automatically drop you down to the next
>row of the tables.
>If this happens it can be removed by, place the cursor within that row
>and pressing Alt E,D arrow to row delete and enter.
>All of this the formatting associated with Word can be done for this
>table such as..centering and so forth..
>I've tried the text version method mentioned in other posts here and it
>turned out disastrous

body of a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]