-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ricque
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 6:01 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Question about desktop computer laptop
computer,and e-mail.

Hi Albert,
On your laptop, check the box to leave a copy of messages on the server.
This way, when you return, you can download all of your mail to your
desktop, and
that should remove all of your mail from the server.
HTH,
Richard Justice
www.blind-computing.com