On Behalf Of Reese
Sent: Friday, August 03,

Rich:

You can not run multiple fire wall programs under windows at the same time.
Because the windows fire wall works only one way, its best you go with
something else such as macafee.

Now since you are still having these issues after turning off windows fire
wall, it might be best if youninstall macafee and reinstall it again and see
what happens.  Hope this helps.

Reese

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com