Hey Gang,

When I downloaded spybot I have three icons on my desktop, and I don't know
what to do with two of them.

I have Spybot - Search & Destroy, Spybot - Search & Destroy (for blind users)
and includes, that folder has 32 files. I think it is something to do with
spybot.

Should I delete one of the spybot programs, and what do I do with the folder
includes?

Please help

Patti

when the devil reminds you of your past ... you remind him of his future!  The
enemy is toast!  The battle is won!

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives: