-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shannon Burke
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2007 9:05 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Accessabillity of Online Music Services

Hi Michael,

About 2 weeks ago I joined a music service called eMusic. I have spent some
time researching music services and finally chose this one for the following

reasons:

-  it has over 2 million songs from 13000 labels in the MP3 format

-  you get 25 free downloads during the 2 week trial period that are yours
to keep regardless what you decide to do after the trial

-  how's $.33 a song sound?  You heard me.  And depending on what program
you subscribe to it can be less.  Check out the following:

    1.  $9.99 for 30 songs for about $.33 a song

    2.  $14.99 for 60 songs for about $.30 a song

    3.  $19.99 for 75 songs for about $.27 a song

You download a " download manager." I use Windows Media Player 11 to
play,burn CD's, and sync to a Creative Zen M.  So far so go.  I've included
a link below for you to visit and get the details.  It is Jaws compatible.
Good luck.  Let me know if I can be of any further help.

Shannon Burke

http://www.emusic.com/promo/why.html